Monday, June 8, 2009

Sew much fun!

I know, I know really corny but I couldn't help myself. I sewed myself an apron! It wasn't that hard either. I didn't follow the pattern exact though. I didn't see the point in hand basting and then sewing, so I didn't. I had enough left over material to make Kaelin one too. It's not perfect because I didn't have an exact pattern to follow but hey it works. I'm so excited!


Yeah for a new outlet for creativity!!! And the kids do really well with it, so I don't have to wait for them to go to sleep. Bonus!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE THEM!! I'm excited about sewing our Halloween costumes this summer but unlike you, I think I'm going to have to follow the pattern. I'm impressed that you're so brave to just wing it. Go Tina!

hayleemj said...

Cute apron! I'm impressed you altered it even to make a mini one. How fun!

Micaela said...

LOVE EM!

Tanner said...

Hey cute girl! There is nothing corny about it!! I made one for me and for Brooklyn too!! Yours turned out adorable!! Great job! We miss you too... it went by so fast... it's crazy! Hope all is well!