Thursday, June 25, 2009

They might be small...

...but they are still successful pigtails! Kaelin rarely wanted her hair done, even now it takes some convincing. So, I have decided that I'll start as early as possible with Savanna and maybe it'll work. Kaelin called her, "My little bunny" all day. They didn't last through her nap, but for a first time they worked very well. I need to find some smaller rubber bands. When I had braces, my orthodontist would give me extra bags of rubber bands. Those were tiny and perfect. Anyone, know where I can get teeny tiny rubber bands?
Sorry her hand is in her mouth in both pictures, she's seems to be always eating something.

4 comments:

Keri said...

I like your theory. I think even if you can't think of something to do with her hair on a particular day, you should still play with it for a few minutes. I got Julia's little hairbands at Target, I think. They're in the regular hair section (rather than the baby section).

Lisa said...

She's doing better than Isabella. While it's getting long, it's not in the right place to do a ponytail. Lucky Savanna!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

I LOVE the pigtails!! So cute!!

Dan said...

ADORABLE!!! She is so dang cute. I remeber the day you first put pigtails in Kaili's hair.