Monday, June 1, 2009

Monkey see, monkey do

Everybody knows the saying, "monkey see, monkey do",
my kids are big believers of this concept.
If Savanna does something that gets a laugh, they try to imitate it.
I try to encourage their own ideas and actions
but it never fails, they always do what each other do,
ESPECIALLY if it gets a laugh.

Kaelin in a laundry basket...


Sean in a laundry basket....





All because Mommy got stuck in a laundry basket.

Rob and I were checking some blogs and I thought that I could sit on top of the basket.
Apparently, my derriere isn't as big as I thought, because I fell right in.
I was very stuck! Before Rob turned me upside down and shook me out,
I had to have a picture taken, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Have a laughable week!
p.s. Kaelin updated her blog so go check it out

7 comments:

Lisa said...

That's AWESOME!

THE BLAIRS said...

you guys are having too much fun!! this externship stuff has been alot tougher than i thought. i want to go home! then we could hang at lunch group again!!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Ha! That is the funniest thing I have seen all week! Thanks for sharing so we could all have a laugh!

THE BLAIRS said...

So, you'll be here for sept-Dec?? We are heading to Denver in Sept! well just miss you!

Unknown said...

Hey! thanks so much for the comment. I am open to anything. my sister gave me some extra meds her Dr. gave her. not sure if it is the same thing. how horrible for this to last 9 mos! wow. you are super woman. Please email me with your advice and suggestions. My email is on my profile page. I hope I will be rid of this sooner then later. Thanks so much for the thoughts.

.
.
.
and about the basket... um,..I wish my derriere was small enough to fall in. :)

Dan said...

NICE!

Tanner said...

Ha, ha ha!!! So funny!