Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sean thinks he is SOOO funny!

Sean was sitting on my lap and making me laugh so hard because he kept changing the word "Care bear" to different things. Care bear=kayda fear, Care bear=bearda clear. I was laughing and he was laughing it was so much fun. I asked him if I could make a movie of it, he agreed but didn't follow the script. He just thinks he is too funny, I'm pretty sure he was mocking me. I wonder where he picked that up from???? If you don't know what he is talking about it was this particular incident . Definitely watch it, it'll make you smile. Oh, and sorry about the giant Pop Tart.

3 comments:

hayleemj said...

You will never live that one down will ya?! Haha too cute!

THE BLAIRS said...

ha! your kids are so funny! No we actually havent been yet. (nick is studying for boards like crazy so we actually havent had very many fun weekends..soon though just one more month of stress! your so lucky you dont have to go through all this..

Dan said...

Too cute! I miss chillin at your house with the kids.