Sean loves animals; all kinds of animals. Kaelin wanted to make him his own personal jungle.

If you look close you can see two giraffes (multi-colored), a monkey swinging on a vine, a coiled snake, the sun,a palm tree and a tiger. She would slowly add one animal at a time until his jungle was complete. I meant to post this months ago and I truly don't remember if I did, so please let me know if this is a repeat.
If you look close you can see two giraffes (multi-colored), a monkey swinging on a vine, a coiled snake, the sun,a palm tree and a tiger. She would slowly add one animal at a time until his jungle was complete. I meant to post this months ago and I truly don't remember if I did, so please let me know if this is a repeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment