Monday, June 8, 2009

10 months

"I'm gonna get you!"


Savanna in now ten months old. One of her favorite things to do is EAT! She is an great crawler, and cruiser. She also can regularly take two steps on her own. Soon she'll be walking and getting into even more trouble. She is a joy to have in our family...etc, etc, etc
. WE LOVE HER!!!
I was making a very high-pitched trilling noise, that's why she looking so startled/scared/confused





This is her new trick, that she does when she wants to get a laugh.
We think its pretty cute.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Is she really 10 months already!? Oh my goodness, that went by quick! I guess I didn't realize how cloase her and Isabella are. She's a cutie!

Tanner said...

She is so, so cute!! Love the trick too! ;) Are you sure you guys are done?!! ;)

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

You did a great job on those aprons! Savanna is getting so big! You have some cute kids!