Monday, December 1, 2008

giggles plus a little extra

This is just a preview of all the fun we had in Ohio, with the Fishers.

Savanna was starting to giggle, so Rob quickly grabbed the camera, just in time for Savanna to spit up in my mouth. It's pretty quick, so enjoy! You'll know when it happens because, Tiffany busts up laughing and I stop moving. Rob was laughing so hard that he couldn't keep the camera rolling. It was gross and so funny all at the same time.

5 comments:

Micaela said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I love Tiff in the background laughing! SO FUNNY! I wish that Rob kept filming!

Micaela said...

OK, I just watched it again purely for entertainment purpose. HILARIOUS!!

Keri said...

I watched it twice too. That's pretty dang funny.

Dan said...

I can't stop watching it and remembering the look on your face as you just sat there with your mouth open!!! I wish Rob had kept filming!

Lisa said...

That's too funny! Especially whoever is laughing.