Videos for the family. Anyone can watch them, but I don't think they are as enjoyable to everyone. Sorry for how dark they are, apparently we live in a cave. Also, ignore my commentary.
Rob's family has a tradition of placing baby Jesus in the Nativity on Christmas Eve. It's usually done by the youngest of the family, but since Savanna is the youngest, and probably will be for quite a while, we might change that part of the tradition.
We also have tradition of opening one present from under the tree on Christmas Eve. Kaelin is up first.
Sean was a surprise. I really thought he would tear into the paper. On Christmas day he wanted all his gifts to be started for him with scissors.
Savanna just loved the wrapping paper.
1 comment:
Your kids crack me up!
I wanted to tell you that Mike got a new tie for family portraits before Christmas, and as we were getting dressed, I heard this little voice (Mike, being funny) say, "Look! New tie, Mikey. New tie!" And when we finally got to my parents' house, my mom asked how the tie boy was. Apparently, Sean will always be known as the tie boy.
Post a Comment