I'm trying to break our trip up into smaller posts, so that there isn't
700 pictures all on one post.
These are just some random pictures from
Dan and Tiffany's home.

The kids had fun making "domino towers"; or as Sean so
affectionately called them, "My tow-
WER!!"

Finishing up the last of the feast. Dan is making some delicious gravy, Tiffany is getting the pies ready to bake and I am doing the hardest of all...opening a can of corn. I tried to do my part.

The beautiful Thanksgiving spread. The great mashed potatoes and the must have staple,
can-shaped cranberry sauce.
Kaelin sat ready and waiting patiently, for about 20 minutes.

While we were there, we all enjoyed Guitar Hero and Rock Band.
Santa will be dropping off Guitar Hero to our house this year!

While the adults were
busy (playing Guitar Hero) the kids had to watch their movie on Rob's computer.

Us, just
chillin', one morning. I wasn't feeling all that great and my family decided to help me feel better. Now, if only we could photo shop Savanna into this picture.
That's all for now. Coming soon, two separate kids'/science museums posts. I know you are all so excited!
3 comments:
You need to stop stealing my thunder and posting all the good pictures. :)
We are obsessed with Guitar hero now!! If santa brings it to your place we'll have to get together and have some parties! :)
BTW that was Haylee Johnson... I haven't left a comment yet on your blog so I didn't want you to be confused!
Post a Comment