Here are the holiday snacks that Miss Amy provided for the kids. Kaelin adores Miss Amy and we are very grateful to have her teaching Kaelin because she cares very much about the kids that she teaches.
Kaelin and her classmates are gathered with one of the parents and listening intently. Kaelin loves school and we hope it will always stay that way
Cold weather in Memphis, means that Trout are to be found nearby.... They are only stocked in the winter here due to being a fish which cannot survive as well in warm waters. So me and Kaelin went fishing to catch some beautiful Rainbow Trout at nearby Yale Park Pond.
Kaelin was very excited to catch as many fish as we did. Kaelin and I always have so much fun fishing together. Sean enjoys fishing as well, but tends to try and get in the water. So with the cold weather and Sean's desire to be with the fish in their natural habitat, we left him home with mommy.
Daddy and Kaelin--- Fishing buddies. I'm so glad that my children enjoy fishing. Kaelin and I caught seven fish. Kaelin caught five on her fishing pole, and I caught two on mine. Looks like she taught dad a thing or two about fishing.
2 comments:
You went fishing at the park? I didn't even know you could do that. Are you going to eat them?
Your kids look so dang CUTE in that picture!
Post a Comment