Monday, December 15, 2008

Daddy's Tribute to Kaelin


Kaelin is very persistent when she wants to learn something. She kept working on tying a bow until she finally did it by herself and she was so proud of her accomplishment, and so are we.



Kaelin also really wanted to learn how to snap her fingers. She practiced everywhere (at home, in the car, at church, even when she was upset and crying) and she finally got it. Here's a short video of her showing off how persistence pays off. We are so proud of Kaelin and all that she is learning at school, and all of the help she gives at home with her brother and sister. She is truly a blessing that Heavenly Father has sent to us and we love having her in our family.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Tina, I don't mind one bit, and I am flattered. Thanks for your kind words. :) I know Amber sure misses all of you out there! Hope you don't mind if I check back to your blog too. Your kids are so cute and Amber is always talking about all you girls so in a way I feel like I know you. :) Merry Christmas! Love, Holly