Savanna playing with her new Christmas gifts. And, yes, she is using her head to knock over that penguin.
Sean loved his new shaving kit and his very own giraffe. He always sings this song, "long neck, like a giraffe!"
Savanna loved her wrapping paper and some touch and feel books the most. Kaelin asked for a Barbie doll house and was super excited that she also got a box to put everything in.
On Christmas Eve the kids pretended to be Mary and Joseph. Kaelin was a caring mother, who wanted to be referred to as "Mary" all night; and Sean, well, he hid from the camera.
Luckily Rob was really good at throwing away paper as we went so it wasn't even worse.
2 comments:
Rob, this is Cathy (Dickens) Nelson, I found your blog in a search. I hope you don't mind if I follow it. It's fun to see your little family! I am glad to see you and your wife are doing well. If you are interested in looking at my blog, the address is www.bobatharoo.blogspot.com
Looks like a great Christmas! We had a similar mess ourselves. =)
Post a Comment