Friday, August 14, 2009

What? An ant in the room!?

When we started packing up toys I was a little concerned of what the kids were going to do all day. They were fine and they actually played more with less toys. I am pretty certain that box won't find it's way into their new bedrooms. Then we started packing up furniture. I wasn't sure how they were going to react when they saw an empty room.






In this last one they are saying "empty room" and then Sean stops and says "What? An ant in the room?" and then continues running.


Here's pictures for you Brandi since you can't see the videos


Savanna just roaming from one empty room to another




Why? I don't know?


This is what they resort to, with no furniture or toys.







Kaelin put stickers all over her legs and funnily enough my sister has an almost exact copy of this picture when she did the same thing as a kid.

No comments: