Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Parenting

I always thought that parenting would change as you had more children. Your first one, you are extra cautious. Your first get a bath every day with a lavender massage after. Your second gets a bath every other day and gets some lotion in the winter for dryness. Your third gets a bath when they start to stink and lotion? do you even have any? I'm just joking but you get what I'm talking about. Anyway, I think I did birthdays a little backward.



Savanna's birthday cake. She has favorite stuffed animal flamingo so I thought she'd like a flamingo cake. So she had a personally interest in the cake and it turned out cute.







Sean's first birthday cake. A square cut away from the rest of the cake. The palm tree looks a little funny. The only reason its a palm tree is because we were in Florida and he was calmed down by being outside looking at the trees. And he burnt himself on the massive candle we got.



And Kaelin's first cake was store bought by her aunt Brandi and had cute bugs on it, mostly because her room was decorated with lady bugs. We didn't take any pictures, or even buy a candle.


6 comments:

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Tina, you crack me up! LOL! That picture of Kaelin is priceless!

shauna said...

That's funny because I have a bottle of lotion right where I change and dress Daisy. She gets lotion like twice a month, if that. And I was a fanatic about lotion with Heidi. Cute cake though.

Dan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I LOVE the pic of Kaelin. I think maybe you did do it a little backwards. But, hey, Sean also had a really cool Utah cake...not that Utah is cool.

Tina said...

Yeah but YOU made the cool Utah cake, so that doesn't count

Tiff said...

Hilarious! Glad you found me! You can totally put a link! Now we can keep in touch better! :)

Lisa said...

Awesome cake!! Can I have some?