Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday! It is early, I know


We just got back from a family reunion to Nauvoo. Did I take any pictures? Not really. The only pictures that I took were a few shots of Savanna having a mini birthday celebration. Since we had all the family together we had them sing "Happy Birthday" to her. Her actual birthday isn't until Friday. Rob found some candles at a local general store and she enjoyed some mud slide type cake with a whipped cream topping on it.
It looks like she got cake all over the wall, but it's just the floral wall paper.



Little video, nothing too exciting!

1 comment:

nblair said...

Happy almost B-day Savanna! can you believe our babies are one! that year flew for me!! How on earth did you get her to eat her cake!?!??! Dallin wouldnt touch it! I tried to spoon him some and he spit it out! I couldnt believe my eyes, a mess less birthday! -will post pics later =)