A little while ago I posted a picture of Sean climbing on the water heater. I assumed that was what you got with a boy. A born climber. Until this past week, when I have found another child of mine climbing on anything and everything. Surprisingly, it's Savanna! She's just barely turning one and already has climbed her way into the shower with me, into an empty tub, up some opened drawers, and now up onto an old crate that the kids use to reach the sink. I'm definitely going to have to watch this girl.
BTW Kaelin has a new post
4 comments:
That's too funny. I remember Sean always climbing on everything. It made me feel better about letting Kaili do it too. :)
Hey, can you put a link to Kealin's blog on your blog. I always see your reminders and then I forget about checking her blog when I get back to my page.
Wow. You are in for fun months ahead. Makes you really think what you have within reach.
I remember when I was pregnant with Malia that someone asked me if Easton was a climber. And I said, "I don't think so". In hindsight I now realize that if Easton had been a climber, I would have known. Malia is on and into EVERYTHING! Drives me crazy!
Happy Birthday Savanna!
Wow! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment