Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bubble snake

One benefit of waiting in a doctor's office, is that I get to read the parenting magazines that I'm too cheap to subscribe to. I had to go pick up the kids' medical records and since they weren't ready I got to read about making bubble snakes. They were SO easy and SO fun! I will definitely do this little craft again. Better than regular bubbles, the kids can blow them, very easily, by themselves and I had all the supplies on hand. Also, a whole lot cleaner than traditional bubbles. Fun, fun, fun!




Sean's picture is how they usually look, the pictures of Kaelin and Jayden were when they needed to be re-dipped in the soap. The snake just gets bigger and longer until the wind breaks it off.

4 comments:

Keri said...

All right, so how do you do it?

THE BLAIRS said...

hey so i didnt know about getting medical records?? am i supose to do that when i move?? well atleast i am coming back. i guess i could pick them up them.. lol. cool bubbles!

Dan said...

I'm with Keri... how do you make them? ?Very cool by the way.

Tina said...

You cut of the bottom of a plastic bottle (water, soda, whatever) then using a rubber band attach a damp washcloth around the hole. Dip it in dish washing soap and BLOW! Linna- I don't know if you NEED them but I got them anyway, I just had to give them 24 hr. notice because they had to photocopy all of it.