This is the name of the park but I think it's also called the "Park of Dreams" We love that park so much that we want to play at it everyday.
We like looking at parks that are all different kinds of parks. We love them so much that we stay for 50 years.
This is the monkey bars and the castle that we see with our eyes. We love parks! If we want to go somewhere we can go to a park, if there is a special one then Daddy and Momma will take us there.
I climbed up the rock wall and there was a little slot that I could slide through and then slide down the wheel because I didn't want to be up there anymore.
There is a bridge and once I crossed it a couple times even though that's not me there in the picture. I need to go on a slide or a bridge because they are so sweet that I love them.
Sean loves really dinging music and his favorite color is blue and red but he changed his mind to blue.
This is the Thomas train that I was mad and I was sitting on it. I was mad because I couldn't find my friend Ariana or that we had to go soon.
I would love swinging on swings even though I don't swing on those kinds. I don't swing on them so much I just swing on them a little tiny bit. After I was done on it I didn't want to do it again.
Sean loves riding horses because he likes them. The reason he likes red is that he changes the color every time I ask him. The reason he likes it again is because he knows what red is. He would love to stay at my house to see Jeffrey even though he moved out.
Savanna loves being in her stroller even though she's a baby. She knows what she is supposed to be doing.
3 comments:
I love that you let Kaelin narrate this post! That's such a cute idea. When Julia is able to say more than one word at a time, I think I'll do something similar.
where is that cool park take us with you sometime! ps Kaelin was so cute at rubys birthday todaY!
I WANT TO GO TO THAT PARK! Where is it?
Post a Comment