Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My seven facts

Alright, I need to do my seven facts now, or else I'll forget. I was tagged by Shauna.

1. My family lived in Venezuela for three years, and that's not associated with a LDS mission.

2. I used to own a paint ball gun


3. My Sunday school was held in the kitchen of our church house




4. I love shooting, but only targets. I'm not too bad either




5. I'm third of four girls in my family


6. I used to frequent Rob's house before I even met him


7. I no longer have an appendix

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Brandi looks amazing in that picture!!!

Courtney said...

Wow, I had really bad hair back then! What was with the bangs? I miss having Sunday School in the kitchen. That and with Sister Shephard in the gym with all the dividers and eating lollipops. Good times.

shauna said...

That was really interesting! I think you are the only one so far who has done the tag. thanks!

THE BLAIRS said...

I dont have an appendix either. wow. small world!