
Our wedding day, obviously

Right before going into the city for New Years' Eve

This was a candid picture that was taken during our engagement picture photo session

I couldn't do a tribute without at least mentioning his love of Collective Soul. My name was drawn to meet them and I gave the tickets to Rob and his friend BJ. I love him that much!
Rob has often sported different styles of facial hair. This one is of Rob and Sean at Christmas at my parents house.
I definitely can't do a tribute without posting a fishing picture. I'm so glad that he has re-found fishing. He used to fish as a youngster. Here in TN he has so many opportunities to do this activity that he enjoys and loves so much. note: this is definitely NOT the biggest fish he has caught.
Rob being cute, I'm actually sound asleep. We are on our way to enjoy some deep sea fishing in Florida. Rob liked to tease me, that as soon as the boat started up, I was gone!
This is my most recent picture of my "hubby who I lubby"! I hope that he knows how appreciated and loved he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment