Thursday, November 13, 2008

My little man

Sean just makes me laugh. While Kaelin is in school (about 2 1/2 hours) Sean, Savanna and I go to the activity center at Rob's school, SCO. Sometimes we play with the pool balls, or run around in the racket ball room(very loud), but most of the time he watches his best friend on TV. His best friend just happens to be Dora. Anyway, today some other students came in to blow off some steam. Sean was mystified by the two men playing ping pong. As I was buckling him into his car seat he said,
"Those mans playing football?"
"No, it's called Ping Pong"
"Me Moo?"
"No, Ping Pong" while trying not to laugh
Then, he found a little Homer Simpson toy and asked what it was
"Homer"
"Puma!"
"No, Ho-mer"
"Poo-Ma!"
By this time I am laughing out loud and now he knows its funny too, so he's laughing
"Ho, Ho, Ho Homer"
I thought I had finally won...
" Ho, Ho, Ho.....
Puma!"





Eating something chocolate



Eat again, some chicken wings. He's almost always eating something. So, tell me, why is he "too small"?




Pretending to be a cowboy, that hat was the closest thing to a cowboy hat that we have. Poor boy!

No comments: