Monday, November 3, 2008

Bath Time

I think we are finished with Savanna's "baby" tub, so I thought I'd do a post about bath time.


The other night as I was carrying a naked little Savanna to the bath, Kaelin happened to walk by with perfect timing; Savanna reached out and snatched Kaelin's balloon. She held on to it for the duration of her bath.




You'll notice that in both pictures she is sort of side-ways. It's not because I'm a neglectful mother, because I'm not! She will wiggle her way over until she has at least one ear in the water. We joke and say she does it to try and drown out the noise of her siblings. Bath time=pure silence=bliss

2 comments:

Keri said...

Now that I think about it, Julia used to wiggle her way over in the bath tub too. We always thought it was because she was cold and trying to get as much skin under the water as possible.

THE BLAIRS said...

I totally do that! There is nothing like a nice hot bath at the end of the day.. THE when I start to hear screaming I just close my eye and stick my head down in the water. awww.