Sunday, September 7, 2008

They grow up so fast!

Since, I am so far behind I'll try not to back track too much, but I need to highlight a few milestones. Kaelin recently started a Pre-K program. Courtney Santo told us about a 'gifted' program here in Memphis, and thought that Kaelin would be a good candidate. After, IQ tests, interviews and a lot of paper work...she got in! It's still pretty weird to hear her teacher talk about our 'gifted' child. This school is exactly what Kaelin needed. I think if she had a choice, she would be there all day, every day. Seeing as she is only four, it's just two and a half hours a day and two days a week.





Sean had his
2nd birthday, this past August. We did a very small family party. Mom, Dad, Kaelin, Savanna and Gaga (Grandma Moore). Here's Sean with his dinosaur cake.
Last, but not least, Savanna was born on August 7, 2008, at 2:54 am. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 18 in. long. So far, she is the calmest of the three. I, for one, am extremely thankful for that attribute, even if it doesn't last long. Here's a slew of pictures.

2 comments:

mistyp said...

Hi, "Elder Carlsen." Yes, we have a blog. Ours is private but I can send you an invitation to your email. Email me at mistypankratz@yahoo.com I can't believe how fast your little family has grown. We only have two kids. ;) Such a sweet new baby in that big car seat! Love the birthday cake, too!

Lisa said...

She's so tiny!! I love the picture with her in the carseat!