Alright so there are TONS of pictures, so, ENJOY!!!!
(the pictures are sort of in reverse order)
Kaelin pouting after being told she couldn't do something. (Who knows what it was??)
Rob and Sean by the fountain One HUGE leaf
Sean swiping Daddy's hat
Some newer pictures of Savanna
This is Kaelin's favorite picture
2 comments:
I am extremely offended you didn't tell me about your blog! In fact, I may go inactive! :)
I've been wanting to go to the Botanic Garden. What did you think of it?
I've never seen your blog either. I didn't even know you had one.
I swaddle every time they are going to sleep-naps included. It helps to make her naps much longer, too. Because she is swaddles she takes a nice long nap and is much happier when she is awake.
If we ever go somewhere without her blanket then she will sleep for about 1/2 an hour and then wake up crabby. But if she is swaddled then she sleeps for at least an hour, usually two.
Post a Comment