Here are a bunch of pictures.
They had live bees there. It was a little freaky, but also pretty cool!
We bought a few flavored honey straws. Mmmm, honey!
Guest stars and Swag
We got all the free Brim's snacks that we could stuff into the stroller.
Kaelin played a duck game and was thrilled when she got a tattoo, cup and pencil. She didn't care that they had the St. Elisabeth's church logo all over them.
What four-year old girl do you know that swoons over black Spider-Man?
The kids became honorary Junior Police by none other than, McGruff!!!
Hannah Montana!!!
at the Bartlett Festival???
Judging by the size of the crowds?.....NOPE!! Then, it could only be...
Brittany and the Trunk Monkeys!!!!
(seriously, that's who it is)
They were actually pretty good, but, trunk monkeys??? Come on!
Bouncing
Kaelin really enjoyed the inflatables. She was pretty proud of herself being able to climb onto this turtle.
On the other hand, she was pretty sad when we told her she was finished.
Sean refused to go in and bounce with Kaelin.
So he hung out with Rob
Petting Zoo
They had a small petting zoo that the kids loved! They had a couple bunnies, baby chicks, a duck, a lamb, kittens and a calf.
Sean is pretty excited about touching a baby duck.
This week old calf has been bottle fed and the lady said that it will try to nurse off of anything. (including my forearm)
I definitely used my share of hand sanitizer.
Kaelin was all sullen because the big duck wouldn't let her pet it, so she settled for a bunny. That, I will say was easily the softest bunny/animal/anything, I've ever touched.
3 comments:
My kids are always sad when we leave the jumping things, too! :) Looks like you guys are good at finding the fun places to take your kids!!!! :)
Those Trunk Monkeys look amazing. I bet that was your favorite part of the whole festival. I love that pic of Kaelin pouting, she totally looks like an angry skater chick, maybe a younger Averil.
I still can't believe you're a mom of three! Looks like you guys always having something fun to go to. Bummer about Hannah Montana!
Post a Comment