Friday, September 26, 2008

Carnival

Mini Carnival!!!!

Today the kids went to a mini carnival playgroup. There were several different stations, with a different game at each one. The kids all had a great time. A big "thank you" to Wendy.


At this station they made their own goody bags


(side note) This is the first time Kaelin has done her and her brother's name all by herself.
She getting so big.
(sniff, sniff)



Sean's carnival experience consisted of only these two activities.
Playing with a ball and eating a cupcake he won on the first game.


Kaelin playing a fishing game and a beanbag toss.


'Pin the tail' I did get Sean to do this but only because the pay-off was a sucker.


Kaelin, her friend Jayden, and Sean being lion tamers. I tried to get them to do "scared" faces. Kaelin looks a little surprised, Jayden ended up making a "scary" face and Sean was just trying to look at the lion. To which afterward Sean said: "I don't like a be in da lion's mouth"


2 comments:

THE BLAIRS said...

Hey now! i didn't give you permission to post a picture of me and my child. I'm suing you! =) hehe j/k- you're going to have to get out a magnifying glass to even see me! It was fun wasn't it! we have such a great ward!

Dan said...

I'm so jealous, I wish I was there. It's a good thing you kept that lion tamer!