We will put this song on repeat and my kids will do this over and over again. It's great when I need to get something done, until somebody falls of the bed and gets hurt. This song, called "Popcorn," is from a kids' CD called "
Snacktime," by the group Barenaked Ladies (also known as BNL). It's a great CD and our kids absolutely love it, so we have to hide it at times to stay sane. Also, we like the CD too, just not as often as the kids want to hear it.
5 comments:
That's funny! Looks like fun though. Our kids would probably love it, too. What CD is it on?
Could do a little better. :)
But it's nice!!!!
Was the gardens fun?? was it worth going to? I have been thinking about making a trip.. what do you think! ps Savanna is a sweetheart!
Rob is the most entertaining part of the video. I love it!!
How cute!! I couldn't stop smiling
Post a Comment