Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cool Days

We have been able to enjoy some cooler weather and outdoor fun due to the recent hurricanes. We went to Shelby Farms (which I like to think of as the 'Central Park of Memphis') and Freeman Park, which is a park close to our house.

Freeman Park








Shelby Farms


I love this picture. Kaelin holds onto our pockets if she can't hold our hand.
I think it's just such a sweet memory







My cute little ones
(I know Sean is wearing a headband, but it's functional.
It's holding his glasses on)

6 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Yay for blogs!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

your blog is really cute! I sent you another invite to ours let me know if it works!

Lisa said...

I can't believe how big your kids are!! Has really been that long?! And your newest addition is such a sweetie! Are you adjusting to being a mom of three?

THE BLAIRS said...

I didnt know you had a blog! I am glad cause now i can look at your cute little family! especially your sweet little baby girl!

Jenn-Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Tina! Sorry about that comment. I did something and it disapeared. Anyhow. Thanks for stopping by MOMENTS blog. Great to hear from you. Your kids look adorable. I love the holding the pocket thing and the functional headband. I am all about functional.Thank you for sending me over to the shedoeshair blog. So cute!!! I love it and it is bookmarked now. Welcome to the blog world! Have a great weekend!