I think I'm done posting for now. Scroll down to view the other posts. If you have any questions just leave a comment. Thanks for being patient.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Our home
These are way out of order and I'm kind of tired of posting pictures, so you get a few until the house looks better
Laundry room, I love how big it is, currently its a big mess trying to figure out where to put vacuums and brooms and what not
Most of the kitchen with a window that opens into the dining.
Dining room, we added the leaf to make a bigger table and shifted things a little.
Living room, looks much more livable now, but not all the way done.
This is our view from our backyard. We will soon add a fence, so that we are ready when the right dog comes along. They are definitely not hard to come by.
Sean's room, give the kids some slack, they had been cooped up in our hotel for almost two weeks and we were letting them go crazy with what little stuff they had.
Kaelin's room, which now is so stocked with art stuff. We are looking for some kind of desk set up for her so its more usable
Savanna's "office". I'm so glad that it was big enough for her to have her own room. She's doing great in a big girl bed as well. The kids all LOVE having their own rooms!
And yet, sometimes all they want to do is hang out in Mom and Dad's room. That is one of our closets, the other is right next to it. I quite enjoy having my own closet.
I think I'm done posting for now. Scroll down to view the other posts. If you have any questions just leave a comment. Thanks for being patient.
I think I'm done posting for now. Scroll down to view the other posts. If you have any questions just leave a comment. Thanks for being patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
did you guys buy all the furniture or was it all provided?
What a beautiful home! So glad you're family is finally in!
I am so totally jealous (if I ignore the fact that you are so far away)! We miss you but I'm glad that you are having fun exploring. Get Skype set up soon!!! Love ya!
Tina that place looks awesome! I am so happy that you guys are finally into a home! I need to be better about my blog.... you are so good at yours! We miss you guys but are excited for you! I can't wait for you to feel at home there!
Post a Comment