Friday, July 16, 2010
more
I just realized the posts will end up being backwards too. Dang it! Oh well, I'll figure something out.
The view from the top of the mountain by the base. Cloudy but still really nice.
A drive-by picture of some of the shore line. I got a lot of drive by pictures. One day I'll stop and take real pictures but that day hasn't happened yet.
Here's a tidbit about the weather. This picture and the ones above were taken on the same day. Sometimes the weather changes that fast. A farm pasture. All the farm fields are divided up by lava rock walls. Each square is owned by someone different and they are not all necessarily together.
Most of the base has an ocean view.
The view from the top of the base. The mountain to the left is where the other "top" view was taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel like I am getting a private tour! Being able to see the things that you are also seeing makes you seem less far away. It's nice. Is your mom able to see these??
Post a Comment