Sorry still no pictures, but soon, very very soon.
This is a story about how limited resources could lead you to pure love. We need to store our bread in the freezer because it molds too quickly to buy more than one loaf at a time, but we go through the loaves to fast to only buy one. So, one day while making lunch I realized there wasn't enough bread for everyone to have a sandwich so I decided to toast mine, but since we currently don't have a toaster I broiled it in my oven. That worked out fine, so I start making a turkey sandwich but didn't have enough cheese for mine and the kids and me being the selfless mother that I am, I went without cheese. Or maybe I just didn't want to hear them crying about not having cheese on their sandwich. I really wanted some lettuce and tomato but settled for just pickles. If your wondering why I had little to no food, its because the grocery on base is closed on Mondays so it throws me off a little. Anyway, so I'm left with a toasted turkey and pickle sandwich...I love it!!! It has to be my favorite sandwich. So simple but so tasty! A little mayo and mustard complete the deal. I offer to all, to give my new love a try and let me know how you like it. If you don't like pickles (dill, of course) then I am sorry but you are missing out. As soon as we get a better internet feed I WILL post pictures. Until then, we are happy and sort of healthy. Rob and Kaelin have some issues with allergies and pressure change headaches. Savanna and I have some little stomach bug that we can't shake. I'm happy to saw that the time change went pretty smoothly as did everyone having their own rooms and ALL in big kid beds. Still minor unpacking and organizing to do in our house. Ocean views, and breezy sunny skies is our most frequent weather these days. We are all making friends and getting to know our neighbors quickly. I'll try an keep updated as much as I can.
Ciao!
1 comment:
I love when that happens! It sounds like things are going okay so far. I'm dyin' to see pics!!
Post a Comment