I'm not too sure if I like this milestone. Savanna has been trying to take her clothes off by herself. Sometimes she gets it and sometimes not. At least she doesn't do it all the time. She knows to try at bath and bed time.

She had it stuck on her head for a little while until she realized if she looked up it would slip off

After finally accomplishing her task she started on her pants. So far she hasn't been too successful with that, because she gets stuck on her diaper.
2 comments:
That is so stinking cute! I love it. Her pigtails are cute too.
I am glad Conner hasn't tried that too much. Mostly with his pj's at night when he is supposed to be sleeping. We have went in to find him sleeping with one of his arms out the neck with his head. Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment