My kids know the proper names for their special body parts, so its not uncommon to hear those words during bathroom breaks and bath times. The other night, I was helping Sean in the bathtub and usually I wash his body and then give him the option to wash himself also. Before I could even give him the option...
he said, "Mom, I'm going to wash my own penis. "
Mom: "Alright, go ahead"
Sean: "And my tusks"
Mom: " Those aren't tusks, they're called testicles"
Sean: "Walruses have testicles too!"
So, I think we might have some clarifying to do. I don't want our next trip to the zoo to end up being an anatomy lesson by Sean.
6 comments:
That is awesome. Thanks for the smile. What a cute kid.
Tusks could be your new code name. Your family always makes me laugh! I miss you so much!!!!!
P.S. I just realized that there should be lots of good fishing for Rob once you move to an island. I bet he's excited! You need, no have, to come see me before you leave me forever and put an ocean between us.
LOL so cute!
That's hilarious! We had to have a family home evening lesson with Julia detailing when it was appropriate to talk about our anatomy and when it wasn't. So far it seems to have stuck.
That is funny!
holy crap that was funny. I cant wait until Brooklynn starts talking.
Post a Comment