First stop, Brandi's work to enjoy some BK, yum!
Then the kids got to go out and do their favorite thing...play in the dirt and rocks. I think they really miss the dirt spot in the yard of our old apartment complex.
After we stopped at Rob's office we went onto Toys R Us. We stopped there a couple days ago for a present and the kids were pretty bummed that they couldn't look at all the toys. We seriously went up and down every aisle. By the end of it I finally allowed myself to look at my watch and we had been there pretty close to two hours!
Then, the whole reason for this random day of fun. My new glasses. My last pair snapped in half by the very gentle hands of myself. I promise, I was very carefully trying to adjust them. Barely even started and they broke before I could even do anything to them. NOT MY FAULT!
Anyway, I have been wearing contacts for a while trying to put of the purchase of new frames. Really enjoying the contacts, actually. All was well, until my eye got scratched, by Miss Van. Two days without contacts and with no back-up glasses, I was out of luck. I definitely need glasses. I enjoyed the contacts so much that those will probably be my main form of corrective lenses. But, its great to have glasses to wear first thing in the morning and late at night. Last, but not least, here is a picture of my new spectacles. I really love, love, love them. And yes they are purple!
2 comments:
Oooo, super cute glasses!! I need some new ones myself. Totally love yours.
PS
I remembering having lunch with Brandi too and it was always fun. Tell your kiddos I'm jealous of them!
Very cute glasses! Man, I forgot how fun Toys R Us can be. I remember going there with you guys when I came for Savanna's blessing. Is it February when you find out where You're moving to?
Post a Comment