Saturday, January 30, 2010

new background

I'm testing out this background for a little while. I thought I liked the last one but the green sequins bugged me big time. I have another one in mind and I'm giving this one a test run and then I'll give the next one a chance as well. I would love some very honest input from everyone and anyone.

That's all for now. A new post to come soon. I haven't been taking as many pictures lately but I hope to change that soon.

4 comments:

Micaela said...

i love simplicity. i love your background. that's all. (i didn't see the other one :(

Jayme said...

i think i like the other one better. but thats just me try a pink one thats always a good way to go.

Jayme said...

i really like this one with the purple. i love you

Keri said...

I like the polka dots.