Some pictures just for fun
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Photoshop
It was Rob's and mine anniversary a little while ago and Rob bought me Photoshop Elements. I'm super excited and super overwhelmed! I'm starting correctly, by watching all the instructional videos, but so far they are SOOO basic. How to retrieve files from your computer, how to delete a picture, seriously, these videos are for EVERYONE! But, I am sticking to it and watching each one. I'm getting closer to the editing videos and hope that they explain a little more of what I want to do. We took some family pictures over Christmas and I want to play with them! First, I need to finish the videos and then I need the pictures from my dad (hint, hint) and then I can fiddle and play. Does anyone else have Photoshop Elements? If so, how easy was it for you to get a hang of it? And last but not least, what is the coolest editing tool you enjoy using?
Some pictures just for fun

and a video for fun too
Some pictures just for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We got that same horse for out baby for Christmas (only the brown one). She loves it and now that song will be stuck in my head for an hour!
I have Photoshop Elements! I saw any instructional videos?! I kinda gave up on it b/c I didn't know what to do at all! You need to help me then.
Congrats. PS elements I hear is great. I use Photoshop CS4 and it is way hard. I am sure you can figure out elements if I ca figure out CS4. I will pull some of my fave links together that have sweet tips and tricks. Designerdigitals.com also has alot of great tutorials but you have to buy them. So worth it though. Its a fun hobby to learn. Best wishes!!!
ps. I hear we will be seeing you guys soon over at Marcus home sometime. That will be fun to finally meet your kiddos and talk in person. :)
That's the photoshop program I have. It's a beast to learn but once you do, it does some super fun stuff. I still haven't even tapped into everything.
Post a Comment