Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun and favorites

I have a lot of random pictures but no "real" stories to go with them. So they all get jumbled together in what I like to call "Fun and favorites" Here ya go!

While here in Utah we were able to go to a Real Salt Lake soccer game. Sorry to everyone in the picture, it's the only one I had of the game. The couple in the front are some friends of Rob and I, then it's Rob's brother and his wife, then Rob's sister and her husband, then way down the line in Rob's youngest brother and his wife. It was a lot of fun! We also, were able to go to a hockey game with some friends from Rob's internship, but I don't have any pictures from that night. Both teams won their game so, I think we might be good luck.





I think these have to fall into the fun category and the favorites category, because I love Zumba! I'm so glad that Micaela got me into it, because otherwise I don't think I would have tried it especially since out here it seems like such a fad. Its an amazing work out and so much fun! I hooked Brandi to it now. This is our instructor Lynsey. (Micaela you should totally find her on FB and become friends, you would love her and she you!) By the way, these are post-work out pictures, that's why we are all so sweaty and red.






These socks are a new favorite of mine. I've been trying to find socks that I could wear with different kinds of flats, but all the ones I've found still show. I finally hit the jackpot with these babies. Their called Keds Skimmers, and I LOVE them! They don't show on ANY of my flats and I can even wear them with my heels without them showing, sorry the picture is so dark.






Savanna's new favorite thing to do it lounge, on the bed, on the couch, and on this table. I have no idea who she could possibly be impersonating?







Savanna loves Brandi's vacuum because it's so light weight. The handle can even be shortened, which all the kids have used. It's nice to have that extra help. My only qualm is that it doesn't have a hose, BUT the new edition of this vacuum DOES! It just might be the kind of vacuum we buy for our new home. It's a powerful little sucker. hehe!




We were cleaning while listening to some Zumba-type music and the kids were entertaining themselves. Don't ask what Sean said, because I really have no idea!

1 comment:

jayme said...

my poor poor love sac... hahaha its ok its just getting broken in for us when we get a bigger house:)