Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bestest Aunt Ever!!!

Kaelin was telling Sean that his cousins will be at his birthday this summer. I was listing off names of aunts and uncles that will be there also, and when I got to Brandi (my oldest sister) Kaelin exclaimed: "Brandi, is like my most favorite aunt in the whole world!"

So, I decided to ask her why, specifically. Here are her reasons:

Kaelin: " Well, she's...nice and her face...is just...cool! Her eyes look different than yours and her hair looks different than yours and she just talks a lot nicer than you do."

I asked her if it was alright if I told those things to Brandi and she replied with a "sure, if you want to call her right now...that would be alright"


So, I guess if you want the in's with Kaelin just be the complete opposite of her mom.


We will be living with Brandi starting in September, while Rob is on externs. Kaelin is already making plans on how to spend her time with the "bestest aunt ever".

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Now that is just the sweetes thing ever. How could anyone love Brandi to by their aunt!? She is an amazing person!