Friday, May 8, 2009

Who wants to go to Florida?

In a very last minute decision, we packed up all are stuff and drove to Florida. I have lots of pictures so I'll break it up into smaller posts.

Savanna started off very well. She slept when she was supposed to and kept herself entertained fairly well.
Tad was a very helpful friend.



Kaelin is in the back and enjoys having the whole seat to herself.
Although she highly anticipates the day when she can sit up front.


Sean did great. He had his special toys (of the moment), his favorite movie, and chocolate milk.
All staples of having a happy Sean.



Out fearless leader, who was determined to get us to Florida.
Despite this....


Savanna was quick to let us know that she was done with this car ride.




I spent a while sitting in the back trying to occupy Savanna.
Feed her snacks, sing songs, tickle whatever would sort of work.




Finally.... We made it! We stopped at the visitor center, where they had a little play area for the kids.
Tons of brochures for us to peruse.

And free samples of Florida orange and grapefruit juice.


Our one and only family picture during the whole trip.
Too bad I don't have photoshop to fix it up, maybe take out the giant sign in the back


Over all, the ride wasn't that bad. We had a lot of fun and I'll post more pictures later.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You just went for fun?

Tina said...

Yeah, we do that sometimes. And isn't that what a vacation is?

Marilyn said...

Tina I absolutely love Savannah's cheeks.