Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Kaelin


While we were trying to get pictures after Savanna's blessing, we let Kaelin take some pictures to occupy her for a bit. This is one of her pictures she took. I don't know why, but I love this picture of the temple! I love the angle of it, the cloudy sky, just everything. She has taken so many great pictures. A lot of the pictures I put on here, she has taken. She's so cute, because she loves to paint and absolutely loves tie dye. A friend of mine once referred to her as a 'free spirit' and I agree.Here's another one.

Here are a few pictures that sum up Kaelin's true self. Most of the time she dresses herself. Usually it's a bunch of layers and lots of color. We are so grateful to have her uniqueness in our life.




3 comments:

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Those pics of the temple are awesome!! She is really good at taking pictures.

Lisa said...

What a cutie! She did take some good pictures, maybe it's her calling in life! =)

mistyp said...

She looks like she's got PERSONALITY for sure! :)