Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been tagged

I have to try and think of six quirks about myself:

1. I rearrange our furniture A LOT!

2. I like to collect 'different' books, books of odd facts, cleaning tips, games and anything else random.

3. I have unusually large pupils. (The scientific term is "Large pupils")

4. I really like collating or anything else with steps that you have to do repeatedly. I try different ways to do it, to see if I can be faster or more efficient.

5. I know some Spanish and some Sign Language which doesn't seem weird but, I understand more Spanish than I can speak; and I can sign more than I can understand.

6. I used to carry around a "nanna", which I would smell in order to fall asleep. I still find myself smelling the clean laundry (because I LOVE the smell of clean laundry) and being very soothed by it.

I guess I'm supposed to tag someone now. So, I tag Brandi, Mom, Tiff and Lisa M

2 comments:

Dan said...

I love the new pics of everyone - they totally represent! I'll have to get back to you on the tag thing. Six quirks is a lot.

The Carlsens said...

question...how do you get video clips on your blog?