The other night Sean and Kaelin were in the tub. Sean was using some 'bar' soap and got little chunks all over his hands and then accidentally rubbed them in his eyes. All I could do was turn on the faucet and try to flush them out. This was the after effects. A couple of hours later and he was looking normal again, but it was a sad sight.
4 comments:
oh! That hurts my eyes!! Poor little guy.
He looks like he got in a fight...and lost. Poor man! I don't think I would know what to do in a situation like that. I hate not being able to help when they hurt. :(
That made my es get all watery! So sad! I hate it when the kids get something in their eyes because you do all you can to get it out but it still isn't always better right away.! Thanks for saying hi on my blog. I have seen
that game too. I think we should get it. Daniel is such a game guy. He is always making up new ones to play with the kids. We have this other game I posted about called "STOP". I'll look in my archives as to which month it was but I think it is such a fun FHE game too. Take care! Congrats on all your babies!
Poor kid!
Post a Comment