Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mud Island with the Fisher girls

Tiffany Fisher and her daughter Kaili came down from Ohio to visit for about a week. She was here for Savanna's blessing and because she loves me. While she was here we went to Mud Island with Rob's parents. Here are a few pictures of the kids.



They are setting up for Halloween and had this HUGE hay bale...monster?, anyway the kids really liked it.


It was impossible for me to get the kids in the same picture and facing me at the same time. In this one Sean just barely splashed his face with the water. Pure luck that I got him mid-action.


Kaelin on the hay monster


Sean trying very carefully to cross the river. For those of you who don't know what Mud Island is, it's a replica of the entire Mississippi River, to scale. It's about a half mile walk down and then another half to walk back. The kids play so much it always takes over two hours to complete our mile walk.


The beginning of Kaili's modeling career. She's a pro already.


Proof that Savanna was there, she slept the whole time.


I had just missed them both looking at me.


Kaelin was busy trying to collect all the leaves from the river.


Sean reaching in for a leaf.


All three in the same spot at the same time. It was rare.


The kids love going to the Mud Island River Walk. I think Grandma and Grandpa Carlsen enjoyed it too.

3 comments:

THE BLAIRS said...

Hey, i wanted to go but thought it might be too cold. was the water cold?? ps I am so bummbed we wont be in SLC together!!

Lisa said...

I love that you do all sorts of fun things with your kids, what a good momma.

Dan said...

Darn you Tina. I went to post my Memphis pics and you already put half of them on your blog for me. Now I'm just a copycat. :)