Saturday, February 5, 2011

To make a comment

This is just informational for those who don't know

At the end of each post it says, comments

One could click on this and write a comment or ask a question. You can click the anonymous option and just type your name at the end if you don't have a google account or another of the options.

Just FYI.

4 comments:

Jayme said...

wow...thanks Tina i never knew that...hahah love you

asheley said...

haha I might copy this and post it on blog as well. I never think anyone reads my blog but then I see people and they always talk about my blog

Lisa said...

I wish more people would use the comment button. I agree with your friend that I feel like no one ever reads it. That's why I try to leave comments on others blogs.

Megan said...

I am totally a blog stalker. I love reading but rarely post a comment. I'll have to work on that.