Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our own airbender

We went back to Biscoitos swimming holes. The waves were crazy! Sean was having fun pretending that he was the one "bending" them. He was extra excited when he would put out his arm and the wave would splash at the same time. I'll put up more pictures from this trip on another day but these are to showcase Sean's water bending skills.



He was pretty shy about being seen doing this, but I was able to capture it for future enjoyment/blackmail. I think it's real cute

3 comments:

Katie Leigh said...

Oh! That's awesome! He looks just like Aang! I'm glad you've got video of this.

And on a separate note, how sad is it that I know Aang is the airbender? Your four year old and my 31 year old are so alike!

Dan said...

I love it! He's got some crazy moves.
(This is my attempt at leaving a comment, because I never do, and it still sounding really dumb.)

asheley said...

what photo uploading system do you use (i don't know the technical term for this haha)? i always just use the upload button but I'm for a more sophisticated means of posting pics