Friday, February 25, 2011

A little bit of Sean



Just a quick post.
Sean is seriously my most challenging child. He always has been. He cries at the drop of a hat. A common conversation usually goes a little like this:
Sean: Mom, are you making my cereal?
Mom: Not yet buddy, I need to help Kaelin get her lunch packed for school, but I'll start your cereal in like two minutes.
Sean: Ahhhhh! I'll never get any cereal! Bwaaaaaahhh!
Mom: Sean, relax! I said I would get your cereal as soon as Kaelin's lunch is done.
Sean: (still crying) You're evil, you said you were never going to make me breakfast. I'm never going to eat.

I have tried many different ways of approaching this and can't find one thing that works every time. Usually he ends up crying all the way until he finally sees the bowl sitting in front of him. It's pretty much driving me mad/batty/crazy whatever you want to call it.


BUT...

He also is the first one to give a hug or kiss. He is such a sweet, sweet boy. He has so much imagination. He already loves super heroes, comic books and all things "boy". He loves anything "villain". He's really getting into Legos. It's a lot of fun to see how involved he gets with his toys.
There are way more good moments than bad. I'm loved and hugged more times than being evil.



We recently found out that he is pretty much in love with Shakira. He just sits in a daze when watching her. I was able to capture this adoring look on his face. He did not move until her video was over and then only to ask to watch is again.


This is a video of Sean explaining about some new Legos he found. He watches the instructional videos multiply times a day. If he ever gets this game, he'll be a complete pro.




Even though he can sometimes be a handful, I just love this boy so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um, that's ridiculously funny that he loves shakira :) how random!