We still try to go to the beach every now and then. My neighbor loves to take her kids and sometimes takes mine with her. This was that last time that we headed out. It was actually a lot of fun. We just walked up and down our little beach area and looked for crabs and shells and things.

Kaelin is searching for "good stuff".

She was really excited that she found pieces of crabs and pieces of starfish. After she found the first one that what she switched to looking for. Instead of shells and sea glass she wanted sea creature parts.

Savanna was helping her look for things but had more fun with me writing in the sand with sticks.

Rob was looking for crabs in the waves and Sean, did end up getting pretty wet.

These ladies were cute. They had just come from doing some shopping and stopped at the beach. Their husband/brother/friend whoever was just standing up on the beach waiting. He's in Savanna's picture. I think the lady in the black is actually in her underwear. Which is pretty funny too. They just stood there and watched Vanna and looked out to sea for a long while. They were there before we got there and hadn't let by the time that we left. I guess they were having a good time.
I have more pictures of "who know what" on my camera and now that Sean is also going to school full time now, I hope to have some time to blog about them. You might get tired of seeing the same places over again because we keep going back. There are a few places I've just stopped bringing my camera to, because we've been enough times already. We've pretty much done all that you can do, for now. In the summer there will be more water involved that isn't rain.
2 comments:
Love the beach pictures! We're getting hit by snow storm after snow storm. I know I always say this but your children are just so adorable!
So jealous! I loved the picture of Kaelin and the seashells.
Post a Comment