Friday, October 8, 2010

Soccer

This was Kaelin's first game. They are the blue dragons. In later games she has scored a few goals and is really having fun. The soccer season here is really short because of weather restrictions. Her last game was rained out after about 10 min. Everyone was soaked but we had fun.




She was very excited to get a jersey and wanted me to take a picture of her number.



Savanna does really well at the games and practices. We got her, her own ball (not the one in the picture) that she takes with her and kicks on the sidelines



At one of Kaelin's practices Sean and Grant wanted to wear their jammas.



So at Sean's practice Kaelin wanted to wear hers



Doing some stretches with their coach, who Sean says, lives at the soccer field.



More stretching, this is his favorite part of soccer



One of her first practices
Kaelin stretches. Its a lot of fun to watch kids stretch because of their lack of coordination. We have really enjoyed going to practices and games. It'll be over really soon and next the kids want to sign up for Flag Football and Cheerleading


On a side note my spell check tells me that cheerleading is not correct BUT cheerleader is. Why is that? Katie or Keri maybe you have some insight?

7 comments:

Katie Leigh said...

Because Microsoft is stupid sometimes. That's my explanation. I've caught Mike in sheer frustration at times while typing papers because a red squiggly line won't leave his paper.

But on another note, I'd pay to see Sean stretch. I'll bet it's hilarious!

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

Maybe it's just supposed to be "cheering"? I don't know. I like Katie's explanation better.

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

So fun! I bet it is funny to watch them stretch. Flag football sounds like fun too.

Your kids are getting so big! We miss you guys!

Madeleine said...

Adri is on the Green Dragons soccer team. Glad you are having fun playing on sports teams.

dannii said...

okay so i don't want to freak you out - i'm the bangkok visitor - i saw your comment on laurene's blog and wondered what the pretty azores look like. well, they are lovely. thanks for letting me check out the pictures.

Jacque Hadlock said...

Haha... Soccer looks like lots of fun! They are so cute ... I love them stretching too!