We will go back here, I need to try their Eggplant Parmesan. MMmm!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Buzius
This is an Italian restaurant that we went to a couple weeks ago. It's called Buzius, which I think is seashell in Portuguese? anyway, It has an amazing view. It's in a town called Porto Martins. It is definitely a fan favorite for the Americans.

This is right outside the building. It's another group of swimming holes. I like these ones, we will have to come swimming here next summer.

Savanna was enjoying a little wind after we ate a yummy dinner. I had some chicken pasta in a red sauce. The kids wanted spaghetti, but they ended up eating Rob's, which was a seafood pasta that included shrimp, squid, octopus, and mussels.
This is inside the restaurant. I don't think it's usually set up this way though. They were getting ready for a large bachelorette party.
We will go back here, I need to try their Eggplant Parmesan. MMmm!
We will go back here, I need to try their Eggplant Parmesan. MMmm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love seeing all these beautiful pictures of where y'all are at! Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment