Friday, September 24, 2010

Perry

So I have a lot of big posts coming up but no time to do them. This is the shortest and newest.


We finally got a dog. I would like to introduce you to Perry.



He is about 5 1/2 weeks old and he is a terrier mix.



He likes to pretend he is brave and attack inanimate objects. Such as the sprinkler, a garden shovel, a shoe and a dog treat.




But truth be told he's pretty timid and sweet.


We all love him. He is gentle with Savanna even though she is not so gentle. He is calm and tender with Sean, just what Sean needs in a dog. He is cuddly and tolerant of Kaelin and her babying. So far he's an easy potty trainer, which is what I wanted in a dog. And to top it off he's got Rob wrapped around his...whatever ever you get wrapped around with puppies...paw maybe.
So welcome to Perry the Platypup.

1 comment:

Mike and Wendy said...

Two weeks ago I would have had no idea what you meant by 'Perry the platypup. But Easton just discovered 'Phineas and Ferb', or as he calls it, 'Fibeas and Ferb'.
Anyway, Perry is a cute platypup!